- Curated monthly experiences
- Free shipping on member experiences
- Swap, skip or cancel at anytime
- 15% discount on all site offers
- Support independent farmers & discover something amazing in return!
Bloody Eyeballs - (Blueberry-Stuffed Longans in Berry Sauce)
With Halloween around the corner, it can be hard to find things to eat that are healthy, delicious and thematically appropriate especially with so much candy floating around. These ghoulish blueberry-stuffed longans have the perfect appearance of eyeballs to both terrify and delight your guests. The more red berries that are in your frozen berry blend, the better. These are also perfect for your scary movie nights!
- 2 pounds of fresh longan fruit
- 1 pint of blueberries
- 1/2 bag of frozen berry blend that includes cherries
Get the complete recipe by clicking here.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Michelle Tam at Nom Nom Paleo.