Cranberry Caviar Lime Spritzer with Prosecco
Posted by Joshua Lippiner on
Be the hostess with the mostest with these Cranberry Caviar Lime Spritzer with Prosecco! These could be made as mocktails too for the healthier version. Just replace the Prosecco with some sparkling juice.
- 4 tablespoons orange liqueur (use orange juice for mocktail version)
- 1/3 cup cranberry juice
- 4-5 caviar limes (use 3 for the drink and the rest for the garnish)
- 1 bottle cold Prosecco (use sparkling lime or cranberry water if you are making a mocktail)
- 12 fresh cranberries
- Few sprigs of mint
- Slice 2 caviar limes and leave it aside.
- Cut the rest of the caviar limes in half and squeeze the lime flesh on each 4 cocktail glasses.
- Pour 1 tablespoon orange liqueur and 2 tablespoons of cranberry juice into each.
- Add 3 cranberries to each glass and fill with Prosecco.
- Garnish with the mint and enjoy. Cheers! 🥂
Created for FruitStand by the talented Zuzu herself at https://naturallyzuzu.com
More recipes you will love (with a capital L)!
Get The Limes!
You can't make a Cranberry Caviar Lime Spritzer with Prosecco without caviar limes!