Fresh Mango Salsa
Posted by nick musica on
Grab a bag of your favorite tortilla chips and get ready for a party in your mouth. The sweet and tart flavors of fresh mango combined with the flavor of peppers and cilantro makes for an irresistible snack. Just know that once you start eating this salsa, you won't be able to stop—consider yourself warned.
- 3 ripe mangos, diced (see photos)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup packed fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1 large lime, juiced (about ¼ cup lime juice)
- ⅛ to ¼ teaspoon salt, to taste
Get Kate Taylor's complete recipe by clicking here.Recipe and photo courtesy of Cookie and Kate.