Garlic Scape Pesto
Posted by Alison DiFiore on
Sometimes the most magical dishes are the ones that you never expect. This alternative pesto recipe from the incredible chefs at The Prairie Homestead will have you questioning everything you know about garlic... and pesto!
- 1 cup garlic scapes, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
For the complete recipe, visit ThePrairieHomestead.com
Recipe and images courtesy of The Prairie Homestead.