Grilled salmon fillet with green beans, caper and almond sauce
Posted by Joshua Lippiner on
The Australian native caviar lime is often compared to caviar for its distinctive pop and makes a wonderful addition to this salmon recipe.
- 4 x 160g salmon fillets, skin on
- 2 tbs salted (or brined) capers, drained, rinsed and chopped
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 2 tsp caviar lime caviar (or ½ lime, segmented and finely chopped)
- 2 tbs toasted almonds, chopped
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 3 sprigs dill, roughly chopped
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 400g green beans, steamed, to serve
- Mixed leaves to serve
Full the full recipes here
Recipe and photo courtesy of Delicious.au.
More recipes you will love (with a capital L)!
Get The Limes!
You can't make a Grilled salmon fillet with green beans, caper and almond sauce without caviar limes!