Caviar lime is often compared to caviar for its distinctive pop and makes a wonderful addition to this salmon recipe.
Our salmon fillets are topped with a sauce that is so, so flavorful! Made with lime juice, capers, caviar lime pearls, sliced almonds, garlic and salt, you get one heck of a sauce that brings out the rich flavor of the salmon.
Grilled in foil for easy cleanup and paired with green beans coated in lemon juice and garlic for an easy to whip up dinner for two.
Grilled Salmon Fillet Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Grill Time: 10-15 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Good for: seafood, main meals, gluten-free, grilling
- Difficulty: easy
Grilled salmon fillets topped with capers, caviar lime and almond slices make for a savory dinner for two.
For the grilled salmon fillets:
- 2 6oz salmon fillets (skin off)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon caviar lime pearls
- 1 clove garlic minced
For the green beans:
- ½ pound green beans
- 1 ½ tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- Ground pepper to taste
- Baking sheet or small grill safe container for salmon
- Large piece of foil to create packet around salmon fillets
- Small bowl for caper and caviar sauce
- Measuring spoons
- Cutting board
- Large pot
For the grilled salmon fillets
Prepare the salmon:
- Lay a large enough piece of foil that can fold over and seal the salmon into a pack on a baking pan or smaller baking container.
- Lay the salmon fillets on the foil and brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Prepare the caper and caviar sauce:
- Mix together the lime juice, capers, toasted almonds, caviar lime pearls and garlic.
- Spoon over the salmon fillets & fold and seal the foil over the salmon.
Grill the fillets and serve:
- Grill for 10-15 on medium-high heat (around 400 degrees Fahrenheit) or until the fillets reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit or the flesh is opaque and flakes off easily when cut.
- Garnish with extra caviar lime pearls and serve with green beans.
For the green beans
Prepare the green beans:
- Wash and chop the green beans in half or leave as whole and add to a large pot.
- Fill with water and boil for 10 minutes.
- Drain the green beans in a colander and return them back to the pot.
- Add the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic salt and pepper. Mix well and serve with the salmon.
Need a quick and easy dinner recipe? This will do it! With little prep needed, you can have dinner ready in a jiffy! Serve with green beans and potatoes for a full meal.
Nutritional Information for One Fillet and Green Beans:
- Calories: 520
- Total Fat: 35g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 95mg
- Sodium: 560mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 18g
- Dietary Fiber: 6g
- Total Sugars: 5g - Includes 0g Added Sugars
- Protein: 38g
Don’t forget to show us how you’re making your grilled salmon with capers, almonds and caviar limes on Instagram @FruitStandcom! Nothing makes us happier than when we see you enjoying your fruit. Each time you share your FruitStand experience, you’re supporting small farmers and helping other fruit geeks discover rare and delicious produce sustainably. Try even more caviar lime recipes from your FruitStand fam on our blog!