Grilled salmon fillet with green beans, caper & almond sauce
Posted by Joshua Lippiner on
The Australian native caviar lime is often compared to caviar for its distinctive pop and makes a wonderful addition to this salmon recipe.
- 4 x 160g salmon fillets, skin on
- 2 tbs salted (or brined) capers, drained, rinsed and chopped
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 2 tsp caviar lime caviar (or ½ lime, segmented and finely chopped)
- 2 tbs toasted almonds, chopped
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 3 sprigs dill, roughly chopped
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 400g green beans, steamed, to serve
- Mixed leaves to serve
Full the full recipes here
Recipe and photo courtesy of Delicious.au.
More recipes you will love (with a capital L)!
Get The Limes!
You can't make a Grilled salmon fillet with green beans, caper & almond sauce without caviar limes!