Honeyed Persimmon and Brie
Posted by Joshua Lippiner on
I had to take this right from Kitchen @ Hoskins - "Sweet, salty, hot, fruity and a bit of crunch." I mean, come on son, how good does that sound? Let us know what you think.
- 3-4 large ripe persimmons, peeled and sliced or chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced rosemary
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 3-4 tablespoons honey, divided
- 1/2 pound triple cream brie
- sliced baguette, to serve
View the complete recipe at Kitchen @ Hoskins by clicking here.
Recipe and photo from Kitchen @ Hoskins.