Immune Boosting Cherimoya Smoothie Bowls
Posted by Joshua Lippiner on
- High in antioxidants. ...
- May boost your mood. ...
- May benefit eye health. ...
- May prevent high blood pressure. ...
- May promote good digestion. ...
- May have anticancer properties. ...
- May fight inflammation. ...
- May boost your immunity!
So here is an Immune Boosting Cherimoya Smoothie Bowl recipe for you.
Makes 2 small smoothie bowls
- 6 oz oat milk or any other plant milk
- 1 ripe cherimoya (skin and seeds removed)
- 1 orange
- 3 frozen sliced bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 tsp turmeric powder or fresh grated turmeric
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/3 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup optional
- 1 tsp vanilla optional
- 1/2 cup ice
Blend all the ingredients in the blender until smooth. Pour in a @coconutbowls or any other bowl, and top it off with your favorite fruits and nuts. Enjoy.
Another amazing exclusive for FruitStand.com by the honorary FS Chef Zuzu at naturallyzuzu.com