This is not your normal ceviche. Featuring two exotic fruits—longans and mangosteen—it is truly a tropical delight. If you can't get a hold of fresh kingfish, don't worry, any firm white fish will do. And if you happen to have any caviar limes on hand, they are a perfect garnish to make that perfect bite.
- 250 g fresh kingfish sashimi
- Juice of 2 limes/ 100 ml lime juice
- 1/2 red chilli, finely diced
- 1/4 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 radishes, finely sliced
- small handful of coriander, stems chopped and leaves kept whole
- 6 longans, peeled, seed removed and flesh finely sliced
- 2 mangosteen, peeled, seed removed and finely sliced. If they are very ripe then finely chop
- Salt and pepper
Get the complete recipe by clicking here.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Tori Haschka