Longan Raw Cheesecake
Posted by nick musica on
If you're a lover of cheesecake, then you know that nothing compares to the creamy, smooth, tart but subtle flavor of a great cheesecake. This cheesecake combines the nutty flavor of cashews with the sweetness of fresh longans. And what's even better, this recipe is gluten-free and vegan friendly! This healthy, decadent dessert is sure to be a hit with your friends and family.
- ½ cup raw cashews
- 1 soft medjool date, pitted
- ½ tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup raw cashews, pre-soaked and strained
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp agave
- 20 longan fruit, peeled and de-seeded
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- A few more longan halves, edible dried rose buds and petals, edible dried lavender (only use a hint unless you’re a fan of the strong flavor).
Get Audrey Snowe's complete recipe by clicking here.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Audrey Snowe