The combination of thin crust dough, with sweet potato hummus topped with creamy avocado and tangy caviar limes was out of this world.
For the crust, you can use ready pre-made cauliflower crust or make your own.
- 1 medium head cauliflower, coarsely chopped (3 cups)
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed meal
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup corn flour
- 3/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pulse chopped cauliflower in a food processor until cut into very small, rice-sized bits. Transfer to a large bowl, and toss with olive oil, sea salt, and pepper. Spread cauliflower on prepared baking sheet, and roast 20 minutes tossing cauliflower halfway through cooking time and smoothing back out on a baking sheet.
- Combine flaxseed meal, rice flour, cornflour, and garlic powder in a large bowl. Add cooked cauliflower, and toss to combine. Add 2-3 tbs of water then knead by hand to fully incorporate. Shape into a compact ball. 4 Turn baking sheet face-down. Lay parchment paper atop backside, and lightly coat with cooking spray. Divide dough into 2 pieces. Place one dough ball in the center of the sheet, and lay the second piece of parchment on top. Press to slightly flatten, and use a rolling pin to smooth out into 5-inch circle dough. Peel away the top layer of parchment and use your fingers to smooth and round dough edges. Repeat the process with the second dough. Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until edges are slightly browned and crispy. 5 Remove pizza crust from oven, and top crust with sweet potato hummus, sliced avocados, and caviar limes. (Recipe for sweet potato hummus in the comments).
Made just for FruitStand.com by naturallyzuzu.