Never Give Up Peppermint Hot Chocolate
Posted by Joshua Lippiner on
As we enter the season of giving, we invite you to join an unstoppable community of kind humans dedicated to transforming lives. At Gwendolyn Strong Foundation, we work to fill in the gaps needed to create real change and build a more inclusive future.
Be a KIND HUMAN and learn more at NeverGiveUp.org.
- 1.5 cup of Whole Milk, Cream or Dairy-free Milk
- 2 ounces Sugar Plum Peppermint Bark Chocolate Bar, broken into pieces
- Whip Cream and Cinnamon for garnish
- Heat the milk in a medium-sized saucepan
- Once the milk is warm, remove from heat and whisk in the chocolate bar, stirring until the chocolate is melted. For a thick hot chocolate, return to heat and cook at a very low boil for 2-3 minutes, whisking constantly. Be careful and keep an eye on the mixtures It may boil up a bit during the first moments.
- Taste and add Whip Cream and Cinnamon to garnish.
More recipes you will love (with a capital L)!
Get The Limes!
You can't make a Never Give Up Peppermint Hot Chocolate without caviar limes!