Passion Fruit Bars
Posted by Joshua Lippiner on
What if you could take the amazing, tropical taste of passion fruit and combine it with the soft, melt in your mouth texture of a lemon bar? Do I have your attention yet? Dig in! (and save some to share).
FOR THE CRUST:
- 8 oz unsalted butter melted and slightly cooled
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (9 oz )
FOR THE FILLING:
- 8 large eggs
- 2 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups passion fruit puree I used one 14 oz Goya pouch
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
For the complete recipe, visit the incredible SugarHero.com.
Recipe and photo courtesy of SugarHero.com.