Persimmon-and-Endive Salad with Honey Vinegar and Avocado Oil Vinaigrette
Posted by Joshua Lippiner on
This salad not only dances over your tongue with buttery goodness, but the contrast with the honey and avocado vinaigrette will have you start looking for more persimmon dishes to add it to!
- 1/4 cup honey vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup unrefined avocado oil
- Kosher salt
- 4 heads of Belgian endive, leaves separated
- 2 persimmons, very thinly sliced crosswise on a mandoline
- 1 Hass avocado—peeled, pitted and cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds, chopped, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds, plus more for garnish
View the complete recipe at Food & Wine by clicking here.
Recipe courtesy of Food & Wine.
Photo courtesy of Con Poulos