Sliced Fuyu Persimmons are also wonderful as an impromptu appetizer served alongside a selection of hard and soft cheeses with a drizzle with hazelnut oil, a sprinkle of Maldon salt flakes, and toasted hazelnuts.
- 2-3 Small Fuyu Persimmons, Sliced
- 1 Caviar Lime, Sliced Lengthwise and Squeezed
- 2 tbsp. Hazelnuts, Toasted
- 1 tbsp. Hazelnut Oil
- 1 tsp. Maldon Salt Flakes
- Optional: Assortment of Hard and Soft Cheese, to accompany
Arrange sliced Fuyu Persimmons on a serving plate. Garnish with Squeezed Caviar Lime, Hazelnuts, Hazelnut Oil and Maldon Salt Flakes.