Sweet Potato Crostini
Posted by Joshua Lippiner on
From the amazing Marina Delio at YummyMummyKitchen, made specially for FruitStand.com.
Yield: about 12
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cut into 1/8-1/4” rounds
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup pomegranate arils
- pinch black salt
- 2 caviar limes
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro and/or micro greens, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Link a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay the sweet potato rounds on the baking sheet in one layer. Brush with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast until browned on top, about 25 minutes. Check during the last 10 minutes to ensure sweet potatoes aren’t burning. Reduce the temperature to 300, flip sweet potato slices over, and roast for another 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, lightly smash the avocado with fresh lime juice.
- To assemble the sweet potato crostini, arrange the sweet potato slices on a serving platter. Spoon about ½ tablespoon of avocado onto each round. Top with 3-4 pomegranate arils, and a pinch of black salt.
- Cut caviar limes in half crosswise, and gently squeeze about 1/8 teaspoon of caviar lime pearls on the top. Garnish with cilantro and/or microgreens. Enjoy at room temperature.
More recipes you will love (with a capital L)!
Pink pomelo salad with crab, avocado & caviar lime
Frankenbrains (Cream Puffs topped with Caviar Limes)
Frozen caviar lime margarita
Caviar lime ice cream
Get The Limes!
You can't make a Sweet Potato Crostini without caviar limes!