Who doesn’t love a popsicle? The go-to summer treat is a must with our fresh exotic fruit. We made these tropical popsicles creamy with coconut milk and think you’re gonna love the blend of coconut, guava and mango!
The base of these popsicles is a blend of coconut milk, fresh guavas, lime juice and honey. To get that gorgeous two-tone effect, we slowly drizzled mango juice at the base before sealing the container with a popsicle stick.
If you don’t have a popsicle mold, no problem! Just use another container like a dixie cup, muffin tin or a plastic cup like we did here.
Tropical Guava Popsicles Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Freeze Time: 6 hours
- Servings: 4 popsicles made with plastic cups
- Good for: kid-friendly, snacks, parties, gluten-free, vegan options
- Difficulty: easy
Tropical, refreshing and creamy! All that in one popsicle packed with flavors of juicy white guava and a drizzle of tropical juice throughout the popsicle. If you need a vegan alternative to honey, use simple syrup.
- 1 cup fresh white guava peeled and seeds removed (2 guavas)
- 8oz coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ¾ cup tropical juice (papaya, mango, pineapple) - we used mango here!
- Cutting board
- Popsicle mold/plastic container and sticks
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
Prepare the popsicles:
- In a blender, add the fresh guava, coconut milk, honey and lime juice. Blend until smooth and pour into popsicle molds or plastic containers - leaving an inch of space at the top.
- Slowly pour 3 tablespoons of mango juice over the top of each plastic cup or popsicle mold so that the juice gradually falls into the mix. Attach the cover to the popsicle mold or cover plastic containers with saran wrap and poke a hole to hold the stick.
Freeze the popsicles:
- Freeze for 4-8 hours. The thicker the mold, the longer the popsicle will need to fully freeze. Dixie cups will need about 4 hours whereas large plastic cups will need 6-8hours.
Run under warm water:
- Run the popsicle mold under warm water for 5-10 seconds and gently twist the mold to release the popsicle.
Enjoy these fruity popsicles after a long hot day or just because you need to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Change up the mango juice to pineapple or papaya juice for different tropical vibes, and for added texture, mix in chunks of guava to the coconut guava mix.
Nutritional Information for One Popsicle:
- Calories: 200
- Total Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 10mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 23g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- Total Sugars: 19g - Includes 9g Added Sugars
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin D: 0mcg
- Calcium: 20mg
- Iron: 2.1mg
- Potassium: 370mg
Don’t forget to show us how you’re making your tropical guava popsicles on Instagram @FruitStandcom! Nothing makes us happier than when we see you enjoying your fruit. Each time you share your FruitStand experience, you’re supporting small farmers and helping other fruit geeks discover rare and delicious produce sustainably. Try even more white guava recipes from your FruitStand fam on our blog!